You will be taken through these modules during the course:
- SIAM overview and terminology
- Roadmap for implementation
- Roles and responsibilities
- SIAM in practice – on governance, tools and data
- Supportive processes
- Challenges and risks
- SIAM context with other ITSM practice areas
- SIAM Online certification
There will be certification, preparation tests and group work over the course of the 3 course days, where participants will work on a case to integrate into a multisource IT landscape, both in terms of implementation plan, ServiceNow tools and organizational challenges.
One week before the course starts, you are invited to a SIAM Introduction Webinar, where the students also receive course material, so that you have the opportunity for individual preparation.