BusinessNow continues to grow and needs more skilled colleagues to strengthen our team. If you strive to improve processes using ITSM tools, then maybe you are the one we are looking for.
BusinessNow is a Nordic organization, which streamlines and automates processes and deliveries within Service Management. We provide our clients with a structured foundation, so they can deliver quality services based on their strategy, everyday lives and challenges. The goal is to always guide our customers safely through their challenges and to help them with the difficult decisions. We do this through, among other things, ServiceNow. BusinessNow is owned by the US company DXC Technology and is part of the global practice in Service Management.
We have Swedish offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm and seek employees at both locations.
About the job
If you have an interest in- and experience with process improvements and system implementations, BusinessNow can provide you with an interesting job where you:
Work with analysis and improvement of processes
- Work with the best technologies in the market, specifically ServiceNow, which currently is the best tool on the market to implement and improve business and IT processes
- Become part of a workplace that is ambitious on your behalf and offers you education and certifications in, among other things, ServiceNow, ITIL and project management
You understand business requirements and implement solutions
What we are looking for is a consultant with a minimum of 5 years of experience in improving processes and implementing process support. There is a need for more profiles in our company right now, but it will be desirable if you have one or more of the following competencies:
- Experience with Process framework, including ITIL, or equivalent for business processes
- Experience in running workshops.
- Ensuring that customer requirements are met, and at the same time challenged by an experience based approach and understanding.
- Experience with system configurations – you are not afraid to dive into a tool and learn its possibilities and limitations
- Experience with scripts, preferably JAVA Script, CSS, HTML5 or similar coding languages
- Ability to gain responsiveness from both technical- and business profiles at all levels in the organisation.
- Project manager experience, preferably with a certification or experience with PRINCE 2
Focus on development
At BusinessNow we want the best and professionally strongest employees. Therefore, there will be colleagues who can support you in your introduction and ensure that you become self-employed and get your own responsibilities. We place great emphasis on independence, but also put great value in team spirit – we want you to feel like an integrated part of the team.
Your new team
We are a company in rapid expansion and we offer a wealth of opportunities, a flat organization and a good social environment. We have an informal tone of voice and there is always a colleague you can ask for advice.
Questions regarding the position as an experienced IT consultant?
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Morten Grønnebæk at email@example.com or by phone: +45 25104358.
Submit your application
Send your application and your resume to Morten Grønnebæk – firstname.lastname@example.org. – as soon as possible. We will continuously invite candidates in for interviews.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.